Safeco Insurance Provider – About Safeco Insurance
Founded in 1923, Safeco is the 13th largest private auto insurance company in the US. Over 10,000 agents and brokers are responsible for selling Safeco policies. Across the USA, Safeco has more than 4.5 million customers and over $6.2 billion in revenues. Safeco is a Liberty Mutual company.
Safeco Insurance Company is located in Boston Ma.
Safeco Insurance’s Financial Strength Rating
Safeco has an A.M. Best Company Financial Strength Rating of A, a Standard & Poor’s Financial Rating of A-, and a Moody’s Insurance Financial Strength Rating of A2.
Safeco Insurance Customer & Claims Services
Customers may report claims by phone using the 24/7 claims center. Safeco has some great advantages that are truly unique like:
- Single loss deductible: Insure Home and Car with Safeco and you only need to pay for one deductible in the event of damage or losses to both.
- Flexible terms: Payment can be made on a schedule of 2pay/4pay/or monthly. Change billing frequency online or through your agent.
- Equipment breakdown: Appliances that break down will be replaced with Energy Star® rated appliances of similar quality. This is unique to Safeco and a great add on.
Safeco Insurance Discounts
Customers who bundle auto and homeowners can save 15%. They offer the following types of insurance:
- Auto Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Condo Insurance
- Boat/Watercraft Insurance
- Classic Car Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- RV Insurance
- Umbrella Insurance
- Landlord Protection Insurance
Safeco Insurance Core Values
At Safeco, there are programs for community service and involvement under the Serve with Liberty program. The Safeco Insurance Fund, within the Liberty Mutual Foundation, provides educations for underprivileged youth along with homeless programs in Washington DC.
- Respect Others
- Develop Talent
- Excellence In Customer Experience
- Innovate Continually
- Execute With Excellence
Start Your Insurance Quote
Get your quote online by filling out our short form.