Insurance Policy Discounts
Premium Reductions & Bundles
Whenever possible we recommend that you package your auto, home, boat, jet ski, umbrella all with one carrier. In addition to the over 50% in potential discounts, you can receive expedited claims service by having one claims adjuster in the event of multiple claims on several policies. Furthermore, the insurance company will only require that you pay one deductible.
Compass’s Help Our Community Referral Program
Here’s How It Works
Your referrals mean the world to us. We work hard to earn each referral with great service and appreciation for your business every day. As our way of saying thank you, we’re kicking off our new Help Our Community referral program. We love supporting the charitable efforts in our community, so we’ve tied referrals and charitable giving together.
We’ll Donate To Charities
Each time we receive a referral from you, we will donate $10 to a Charity. We have selected 4 Charities, one per quarter. What qualifies as a referral? A referral is when we get a call for a quote from someone saying you referred them to us or you can send us your referral information via email and we’ll contact them directly.
No Purchase Required
That’s it, the person you refer doesn’t have to purchase a policy from us for your referral to count. There are many worthy charitable organizations in our community. Help us help them. Also, if you have suggestions to add to our charities list please let us know. Our referral program is open to anyone, whether they’re a client or not.
- Longevity Discount: If you have been with your prior carrier for over 5 year you can get a 50% discount
- Senior Citizens: Seniors and family get group discounts of up to 24%
- Students: Good student discount averages 20%, distant student (for students living over 100 away from home) 40%, college students get 20%
- Alumni: College Graduates receive a 19% discount
- Educators: Educators, teachers, school administers and staff receive group discounts of up to 24%
- Accounting: CPA, book keepers, staff accountants, and staff receive group discounts of up to 28%
- Engineering: Engineers and staff receive group discounts of up to 19%
- Dentist: Dentist and staff receive a 24% discount
- Pharmacist: Pharmacist and staff receive a 22% discount
Our Most Recent Blog Articles
Student Driver? Here’s How to Cash In On Some Steep Insurance Savings
Student drivers in Grand Rapids, MI have it tough. Learning to drive isn’t easy, and they will soon find out it's also...
How Much Will Michigan Auto Insurance Reform (PIP) Save You in 2021?
Auto insurance rates have always been outrageous in Michigan. In Grand Rapids, someone can expect to pay more for auto...
Insurance Companies Are Dropping Their Pants During Coronavirus!
Current Michigan Customers Are Receiving Up To 25% In Refunds! The coronavirus outbreak has created significant life...
Start Your Insurance Quote
Get your quote online by filling out our short form.