Current Michigan Customers Are Receiving Up To 25% In Refunds!
The coronavirus outbreak has created significant life changes for Michigan residents. Many are facing financial hardship due to shutdowns. Additionally, fewer people are driving due to quarantine orders.
Insurance companies are feeling a cool breeze as their pants puddle around their ankles. Yes, they are dropping their pants for you!
Motivated by a desire to help and the decrease in claims due to less frequent driving, some insurance providers are giving Michigan policyholders a variety of discounts and refunds to help them make it through this uncertain time. In most cases, these coronavirus refunds will be issued automatically. You do not need to take any action.
Keep reading to learn about the coronavirus refund that may be coming your way.
Citizens Insurance Coronavirus Relief Refund
- 15% of April and May auto premiums refunded
- Flexible bill payment options, with no imposed penalties or fees, for policyholders experiencing financial hardship
- Extending personal auto coverage at no additional charge to people who deliver essential goods
- Extending the number of days the company will reimburse a policyholder for a rental car if their vehicle is in the shop and they are temporarily unable to get it back.
Progressive Insurance Coronavirus Relief Refund
- Policyholders who have a policy in force as of April 30, 2020 will be credited 20% of their April premiums in May
- Policyholders with a policy in force as of May 31, 2020 will get 20% of their May premiums credited in June
Nationwide Insurance Coronavirus Relief Refund
- Customers will get a one-time refund of $50 per policy for auto policies active as of March 31, 2020
Safeco Insurance Coronavirus Relief Refund
- Policyholders will receive a 15% refund on two months of their auto premium. The refund will be based on the premium amount as of April 7, 2020
Liberty Mutual Insurance Coronavirus Relief Refund
- Policyholders will be refunded 15% of two months of their auto insurance premium, based on the amount of their premium as of April 7, 2020.
Travelers Insurance Coronavirus Relief Refund
- The company is suspending cancellation and nonrenewal of coverage due to nonpayment through May 15, 2020
- Customers will get a 15% credit on their April and May premiums
Grange Insurance Coronavirus Relief Refund
- Policyholders will receive a 25% credit on their premium for the months of April and May
Foremost Insurance Group Coronavirus Relief Refund
- The company is extending the grace period for late payments until at least May 1, 2020
Westfield Insurance Coronavirus Relief Refund
- The company is suspending all policyholder cancellations until May 31, 2020, or as directed by each state
- Late fees will be waived for policyholders through May 31, 2020, or as directed by each state
Compass Insurance Agency Helps You Keep Your Own Pants Up During Coronavirus
Think Of Us Like Your Belt, A Really Sweet Belt!
We are all in this together and, much like our insurance carrier partners, Compass Insurance Agency wants to help. We can find you better coverage for a cheaper premium in Michigan – no pants required!
Our independent agents have the freedom to recommend the carriers and policies that are the best fit for your policy and budget according to your individual needs.
Furthermore, we are able to offer $796 in savings per year on average when you bundle your Michigan car, homeowners, motorcycle and boat insurance policies. Many people are driving much less frequently due to social distancing. We can also revise your converge to place your car in “park” mode to save you even more money.
You barely have to lift a finger to get these savings. Our agents work with about 20 top insurance carriers to obtain quotes on your behalf.
Give yourself the financial relief you need and deserve during this difficult time. Speak with one of our agents today.
See How Much More You Can Save With Compass