About Compass Insurance
Pointing You In The Right Direction!
Compass Insurance Agency is a risk management agency that was founded in 2009 by Jack Hoedeman. Through a variety of commitments to customers, clients, their staff, and the community, Compass Insurance provides high-quality services and care. Compass is partnered with a variety of different carriers and provides a list of policies that can be adjusted to your lifestyle and needs. Clients are treated like family at Compass and referrals are always welcome.
The Compass Insurance Agency Family
We are so excited to have you part of the Compass Insurance Agency family. We take great pride in our agency, community, and clients. As your independent agent, we offer choices, provide a high level of service, and are local to your community. But what does that really mean? Can other agents say the same thing about their business?
As an independent agent, we offer a choice of multiple insurance carriers, coverages, prices, and more. Our main focus is to find the insurance coverage that best suits your financial needs and gives you the best options. In addition, we know you have a choice when selecting a local independent agent. We want to continue to demonstrate how we earn your trust through our regular communication, personal relationships, and community involvement.
Provides High Level of Service
To us, service means connecting with you on a personal level. You will know our staff members by more than just their name and they will become familiar with you, as well. You will get to know each other as people. This personal touch provides our customers with an additional feeling of comfort and reassurance. We are always available to you if you need to file a claim. You are not in it alone! As an independent agency, we work for you, not the insurance providers. We will make sure your interests are not forgotten.
When most insurance agencies claim they are local, it means they have an office in your community. While we do as well, when we say we are local, we mean we are a part of your community. We are actively involved with local and national charities and organizations that benefit the community.
Our Committment To You
- Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products
- Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim. Help you solve problems related to your coverage or account
- Explain the coverage and options available to you through our agency
- Return your phone calls and e-mails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner
- Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, email and call center services
- Use our experience and multiple carrier relationships to customize your coverage as needed
- Commit our staff to continuing education so they are more knowledgeable in serving you
- Treat you with respect and courtesy
- Conduct our business in an ethical manner
We Give Back
We have been giving back to the community for two generations. We believe in supporting local non-profit businesses to help improve people’s lives. Each year we participate in, and raise money for, Kids Food Basket, Relay for Life, Walk to End Alzheimer, Grace Hunger Walk, Bee Brave Breast Cancer Walk, and Special Olympics. We also support local food banks by holding food and clothing drives. We like to feature the efforts of our clients and what they do in the community, as well, by sharing their stories in our monthly newsletter. If you have a story about your favorite charity, we would love to feature it in a future edition! Contact us to get started.
Each member of our staff volunteers within the community, from churches and PTSA to coaching rugby, volleyball, basketball, and more.
We believe it is important for our team to volunteer, so we give them time away from the office to volunteer with their favorite local charities.
We also have opportunities for you to get involved and help out local charities like our fall food and clothing drive. Look for details on Facebook and in our newsletter!”